AccuBarcode Pro is a software product providing graphic designers quality barcode graphics in EPS format. The software has two flavors running on Windows and Mac OS respectively with identical functionalities and it focuses on the following issues:
* Accuracy. Graphics in EPS format have been used for decades and will continue to be the preferable format in the graphic design industry. Barcode printing has some special requirements including high contrast, sharp edge and consistency. In an EPS file, accurate dimensional values can be set independently of the output device, which is perfect for barcode printing. An EPS file can be easily converted into other formats if the user needs to do it. On the data security and integrity side, a powerful data filter helps to ensure knocking out invalid data.
* Easy to Use Interface. AccuBarcode Pro employs a tree structure for symbology/application variations. Data entry and parameter setting become easy with the help of the intuitive interface design, the sample data and the realtime message display.
* Sophisticated Features. AccuBarcode Pro can help to do work with sophistication. For example, it supports two separated colors, one for the foreground and the other background, each of them having the options to be spot or process and overprint or knockout, providing the importing program (Illustrator for example) the flexibility manipulating the colors the imported AccuBarcode Pro file bears and the colors the design page of the importing program has.
* Broader Inclusion. AccuBarcode Pro supports over 60 commonly used barcode symbologies and applications. Symbologies consist of linear ones (both height and width modulated), 2D ones and the ones with both linear and 2D parts (GS1 DataBar for example). Applications covers most industrial standards. Under symbologies and applications, there are about 600 adopted variations. The abundance of the coverage provides almost every user the kind of barcodes.
* Timely Updates. AccuBarcode Pro will follow the new standards and technologies very closely. In fact, the making of the software was based on the developer's over 20 years research and development work in barcoding industry with a great deal of attention to the changing world. In the future, modifications and upgrades will be issued periodically.
**NOTE: This software is available for